Le 24 janvier 2016, 13:13 dans Mode • 0
Gray is a safe color choice. You can seldom go wrong if you are dressed in grey. The color gray is as elegant as the color black. Gray goes well of nearly all colors. And gray is also a color that will never be outdated.
Tips on wearing gray:
- If you have lighter skin tone, opt for dark gray. Choose lighter gray if you got darker skin.
- The color gray is a great choice if you want a low-key yet elegant look.
- Gold accessories are your best choices if you don’t want to look too mature and dull.
Olivia Palermo looked super elegant in two pieces of gray clothes.
Naomi Watts paired her gray evening dress with luxury diamond jewelry, really glamorous!
Nude color is a feminine color. This color is born with advanced fashion sense. Compared with beige, nude is more girly. Nude color works especially well in women who have yellow skin tons. It may highlight your skin and make you look healthy and stylish.
Tips on wearing nude:
- The perfect way to rock the nude color trend is wearing nude from head to toe. If you don’t want to look tedious, try using different fabrics and different shades.
- Hard-wearing leopard printed clothing looked especially elegant when accessorized with nude colored accessories.
- Gold accessories are also perfect to upgrade a nude colored piece to next level. Besides, wine red lipstick can make you look super stylish.
Leila Yavari added a nude wind coat over her black dress, so stylish.
Emma Roberts chose a nude color evening dress for Emmy Awards, the classic dress style and feminine nude color made her look like a goddess.
Navy blue is an interesting color. It can be quite, but can also be really playful. This seemingly low-key color should not be associated with the "old" and "boring".
Tips on wearing navy:
- Since navy blue has been a “uniform” color for a long time, this color would easily make people associate with dull. So pay special attention to the clothing style.
- If you want your navy blue clothing look boring, try to find clothing that has playful prints.
- Bright colors like orange, baby blue and powder pink are great color choices if you want to achieve vintage style.
Rebecca Ferguson showed her feminine charm with navy blue jumpsuit.
Want to make you navy look appear luxury? Pair it with gold accessories.